Seasonal Customer Consultant
We are looking for really talented Seasonal Customer Consultants to join our team who will want to create a shopping experience that will keep our customers wanting more. You will be responsible for making a difference in the lives of our customers by showcasing our products for them while bringing joy and your great can-do personality at work, of course, you will always keep in mind that you will be focused to complete all sales support duties to meet sales goals.
- Maintains high standards of customer service.
- Understands the product and communicates its benefits to the customer.
- Consistently achieves sales goals as set forth by the Shop Manager.
- Motivated to achieve all event, promotion, and contest goals and will work toward exceeding them.
- Completes all assignments while maintaining the customer as the number one priority.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic style aiding in an atmosphere of having fun while achieving results.
- Able to approach customers and be confident to demonstrate products on them.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention policies.
- Possesses a pride of ownership in the shop, while maintaining a high standard of personal image.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-works in a courteous and professional manner.
- Aptitude to uncover needs, recommend and demonstrate products for customers.
- Dependability and must be able to work various shifts including days, evenings and weekends up to Christmas.
- A love of beauty products
- Enjoy a Great Discount for everyone on your shopping list
- Paid Training & Paid Breaks
- Have fun while trying some cool beauty products
- Career advancement opportunities
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Charity and volunteer programs
The Body Shop International plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Should you require any accommodation in the interview process, please notify human resources or the interviewer.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 12:00pm - 6:00pm