- 3-5 years experience in retail management
- Experience managing a team of 4-6 people or more
- Understanding of standard KPI's, how to improve upon them, and how to increase the bottom line
- Inventory control, processing, and ordering
- Experience in basic Human Resources such as recruiting, conducting interviews, selecting qualified candidates, orientation, training and development, conflict resolution, etc
- Proven ability to drive sales and meet or exceed individual as well as store sales goals, and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicator standards.
This is a full time, salaried position with a competitive benefits package and a friendly work environment. The successful candidate will have a wealth of knowledge in the retail industry, exemplify Samsonite's core values, and be open to a flexible schedule. Being fluent in a language in addition to English would be considered an asset, but is not required.
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2021 12:00pm - 5:00pm