We are presently looking for a fun & dynamic leader to act as Key Holders
Provide exceptional customer service to build relationships, maximize profitability and promote the brand's image. The goal is to develop customers for life.
- Deliver legendary customer experiences in the stores.
- Perform register and merchandising tasks, such as re-stock, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, transfers and monthly inventory.
- Maintain store appearance and visual merchandise standards.
- Embrace the Lolë culture, values, believes and lifestyle.
- Maintain store's standards and cash handling.
- Be a team player and contribute to the store's success.
- Master the collection/product technicity and promotional campaigns.
You are passionate about fashion and well-being, are overflowing with energy, you believe and subscribe in Lolë's philosophy "live out loud every day!"
You have 6 months to 1-year experience in retail, you are a sociable person with strong communication and sales skills, you are the person we are looking for!!
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 20, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 5, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 12:00pm - 6:00pm