Do you have a passion for retail? Want to be challenged and grow? Think outside the box, work collaboratively, and know how to motivate others.
Laura Canada offers an entrepreneurial, family owned and operated workplace that may be the perfect home for you! Laura Canada was founded in 1930 and is the creator, owner and operator of two iconic brands Melanie Lyne and Laura, which includes Laura Petites and Laura Plus which are showcased to a loyal group of customers, in over 140 locations across Canada and online.
Our ideal Store Manager candidate will have a big picture and balanced leadership approach, driving the business, developing their team while engaging the customer. You will have a record of recruiting top talent that can foster an exceptional customer engagement experience and passion for the brand. In this role, you will be an inspiration that motivates and educates their team to build brand loyalty and exceed measurable expectations.
· Demonstrate sales floor leadership
· Provide highest level of customer service
· Ensure all operational procedures are followed
· Implement and maintain merchandise directives
· 3 - 5 years of fashion retail management experience
· Contagious passion for fashion and customer service
· Must be available to work days, nights and weekends
- Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 9:00pm