Assistant Store Manager, Operations
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Assistant Store Manager, Operations
Department: Remote - Store Operations
Reports to: Store Manager
Direct Reports: yes
Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team! The Assistant Store Manager of Operations oversees the store leadership team in ensuring the store's facilities, loss prevention audits, service, safety, administrative work, surveys, inventory preparation, and inventory tracking are actualized in accordance with company-defined practices and processes.
· Actively participates in store walkthroughs with Store Manager and District Manager to ensure the consistency and quality of service and operational execution.
· Educates and provides feedback to Associates on operational standards.
· Leads overall store maintenance by overseeing the facility, safety, loss prevention, and inventory issues.
· Drives results through creating short-term plans and long-term strategies, processes, and events that create a positive in-store experience for both our store team and our customers.
· Manages and measures progress and results against key targets.
· Ensures service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes.
· Partners with merchandising leaders to ensure execution of markdowns/signage/marketing align with merchandise placement.
· Is accountable for supply and maintenance expenses and follows up with Facility Services on all maintenance issues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
· Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
· Must have at least 2 to 3 years of retail experience with prior supervisory or management experience.
· Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
· Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
· Must be able to maneuver around sales floor and stock rooms, work with cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 5, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 12:00pm - 6:00pm