Keyholder/ Sales Associate
The Keyholder/Sales Associate shares in supervising the total sales management of the store and has a shared responsibility for the total performance of the store.
- Help to drive sales and manage the overall team selling effort in the store to meet or exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Assist in directing and managing the total operations of the store. This includes stock control and management, shipping and receiving, product replenishment and management, store cleanliness, store maintenance and upkeep, store supplies upkeep and management and ensure store physical inventory shortage results at or below company standards.
- To create an environment where customers consistently receive an above average shopping experience through promoting and training staff on brand ambassador behaviors.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures through regular store management, staff meetings, and audits. Ensure all employee paperwork is completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Help to maintain an orderly system for planning, coordinating, and completion of tasks, which result in the achievement of goals and create of a positive atmosphere to drive volume.
- Assist in ensuring all applicable information is communicated to fellow management and employees.
- Assist in ensuring all store employees provide a high level of customer service at all times. Exercise good judgment in resolving customer service issues.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO's culture of passion, innovation and sustainability.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid driver's license is an asset.
- Ability to effectively communicate the features and benefits of our brand and products to customers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including evenings and weekends.
We care about creating and maintaining strong, positive relationships with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and the societies in which we live and work. We act with integrity and we respect and encourage diversity. We are a passionate organisation, filled with people who are passionate and build their work on what they love to do.
We are committed to promoting a fair and equitable selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. ECCO Shoes provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other grounds as described in the Human Rights Code. Applicants with a disability need to make any accommodation requests for the interview process known in advance. The Human Resources Department will arrange for reasonable accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
We thank all candidates for their interest in ECCO Shoes, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
- Saturday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 9:00pm