We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly in-store family. Carter's offers a fun, unique, team environment with comprehensive, ongoing training and great advancement opportunities.
As a Supervisor, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service and shopping experiences for our customers.
- Act as a brand ambassador through strong product knowledge.
- Processing customer sale transactions and accurately following cash handling procedures
- Assisting customers with returns and exchanges of merchandise
- Completing store opening and/or closing procedures
- Preparing courier for head office when required
- Communicating store information to the District Manager or other functions when required
- Assisting in merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store
- Receiving and processing company product accurately and efficiently while preserving the organization of the backroom
- Maintaining a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers.
- Executing store housekeeping duties.
- Securing company assets by following all loss prevention policies and procedures
- Acting as a Team Leader through your ability to:
o Drive sales through leadership on the sales floor
o Assist with sales associate training and development
o Oversee the operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager,
including daily break and meal period schedule
o Participate in creating an environment that is positive, fun, outwardly friendly and engaging for all
o Lead by example, demonstrate Carter's Company Values and ensure the compliance of all company and
store policies and procedures
- Contributing to store success by accomplishing related results as needed
Experience and Skills:
- Retail key-holder, team leader or supervisor experience is an asset
- High energy, enthusiastic team leader
- A history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to motivate others.
- Working knowledge of computers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves, and hardware throughout the store
- Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
- Capacity to stand for long periods
To join our winning team and become a valuable member of our organization, please apply here.
Carter's | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm