We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our values to join our friendly in-store
family. Carter's offers a fun, unique, team environment with comprehensive, ongoing training and great advancement opportunities.
As a Sales Associate, your main responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers by providing an exceptional shopping experience which includes; greeting customers, offering assistance, directing customers to merchandise, product suggestion, providing product information and offering positive opinions.
- Working together with all sales associates and the management team to meet and exceed store sales objectives and operational standards
- Processing customer sale transactions and accurately following cash handling procedures
- Assisting with merchandising, marketing and maintaining visual standards
- Securing company assets by following all loss prevention policies and procedures
- Developing your retail skills by completing company training as required
- Receiving and processing company product accurately and efficiently while upholding the organization of the backroom
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly store housekeeping duties as required
- Participating in creating an environment that is positive and outwardly-friendly for all employees
- Complying with all company and store policies and procedures
- Contributing to store success by accomplishing related results as needed
Experience and Skills:
- Retail experience is an asset
- High energy and enthusiastic team player
- Effective communication and people skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves, and hardware throughout the store
- Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
- Capacity to stand for long periods
To join our winning team and become a valuable member of our organization, please apply here.
Carter's | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Easter Monday - April 13, 2020 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 3, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm