- Monday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
We are currently looking for a Store Manager who wants to live out their passion for fashion! As the Store Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for all operational aspects of the assigned store. You must be committed to ensuring outstanding service by creating an environment that is focused on providing an experience that exceeds customer expectations. You will establish and maintain superior professional standards in the areas of sales, customer service, visual presentation, inventory management, operations, personnel management and development, while demonstrating and upholding the values and vision of the company.
The position requires a minimum of two years of store management experience. Managers are empowered and passionate about driving the business.
Bench offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You'll work in a stimulating environment where we count on each person to contribute to the success of our brand
To become a member of one of the fastest growing brands in Canada you will need:
· Genuine love of sales
· Management experience, with the ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in mentoring staff in developing goals, creating significant work experiences, monitoring results and providing honest constructive feedback
· Ability to manage store operations independently
· Ability to lead by example
· Driven by results
· Strong knowledge of customer service techniques
· Ability to clearly communicate both oral and written
· Team building skills
· Computer literate
· Experience in recruiting and hiring
Your work experience will include the following Daily RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Empower your team to provide a positive, easy customer experience. Every customer, every time
· Promote a sales and service culture
· Communicate performance expectations through leadership and coaching on the sales floor
· Drive yourself and others to achieve results and company initiatives
· Maintain merchandising and operational standards
· Analyze key financial metrics to identify and maximize sales
· Flexibility and openness to a rapidly changing retail work environment
· Recruit, train and develop Ambassadors who represent the Bench brand.
· Support our Health & Safety and Loss Prevention policies
As a member of the Bench management team, you are entitled to a GREAT clothing discount, flexible scheduling to meet lifestyle needs, comprehensive benefits package including vacation with a competitive compensation program and a fun working environment.